Friday, July 22, 2005

Thanks!

Hey, I'm feeling thinner already.. but maybe that's just my wallet, after going grocery shopping..
I look forward to reading your tips/hints/subtle-threats/tales of joy or falling off the wagon. It's all part of the human process, right?
I am 57 yrs old (egads it hurt to type that), mother of 6 adults. My adult weight has fluctuated from 105# (way too thin for my 5'8") to 164# ( I swear 150 of it was on my hips). I'm getting close to that high # again.. nothing fits/I hate exercise/hubby cooks gourmet. So I'm motivated.
I think our bodies adapt to certain diets.. like the Atkins simply doesn't work for me anymore. My brain scoffs & says, 'Try again'.. But lo-fat still does to some extent. So let's explore together & report the 'true skinny' on what WORKS!
Good luck to all the curvy-ones..

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said....

subtle threats? Sounds dangerous! We're living on the edge!

There's oodles of ways to cook low fat or low carb gourmet meals....I've got lots of low carb recipes....they sure don't taste "diet!"

I can really see this blog being a BIG help with my war on waddles. I"m really looking forward to succeeding with all my Yay-Yays!

7/22/2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License