Friday, July 22, 2005

Katkins

My diet is my own version of Atkins. Being hypoglycemic my body is at its absolute happiest when I'm sticking to Katkins. There is a long list of positives when I'm working the plan....no afternoon droopies, never (I really do mean NEVER) hungry, healthier self-esteem from using self-discipline, I feel more in control of my life...food is no longer controlling me. I need to keep going on this list in my journal...I'm getting so motivated to get back on track!

I've created a cookbook's worth of low carb super yummy recipes.....I'll be sharing those, once I'm on the plan and actually using them!

I lost over 100 lbs on this diet a few years ago.....I left my ex and my diet was completely derailed. I've gained back the 100 plus close to another 100!! I'm dreading my first weigh-in.....I'm going to do it, I'm just dreading the hell out of it. I need to keep myself from focusing on all the pounds I've gained and simply focus on the first 5 pounds I have to lose. Successful thoughts = success I could lose the war before I even started....keeping my thoughts in check will guarantee success.

1 Comments:

Blogger sandegaye said....

Excellent thought! To go just 5# at a time.. because that is true success.
Can't wait to see some of your recipes!
You know how I sabotage myself? I 'mix' diets.. like saying'Bacon is alright' on Atkins.. then 'sugar is alright on lo-fat'.So I can have them all , right?
Needless to say, doesn't work.
But I'm ready to get back on track. In fact, I'm going to start walking Tues/Thurs/Sat.. yay! yay!

7/22/2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License