Friday, July 22, 2005

Hi

Hi,
I am new here and am a fairly new Yay-Yay. I didn't realize until this morning that everyone was a new Yay-Yay. :) I am from Illinois and am a single mother/grandmother empy nester. I am currently doing the body for life exercise and diet plan. I started it and did it for three weeks and then hurt my back. I am now several weeks into it again. I started again on July fourth. My biggest struggle at this point is fitting in all six of the mini meals I am supposed to eat and drinking enough water. I know that realizing that this isn't going to happen overnight is also an issue for me. This needs to be a way of life, rather than a diet that I go off and on. This is one that I think I can actually stick to as I can eat just about anything and I get one free day a week to eat whatever I want. Anyway, I am looking forward to discussing our fluffy issues.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said....

So, what is Body for Life about? I don't think I've heard of that one....

Yep, we're all pretty new Yay-Yays....even though I feel like we've been around forever now....that's just proof of what a wonderful group of women we have. Meeting gals for the first time and feeling like we've been friends forever.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Don't be surprised if some of the gals take issue with being called "fluffy"....you'll have to see Burf's comment about it on my Kat's Idea post. I don't mind being called fluffy....fat ass, fatso, fatty, lard ass: those I take issue with, unless I'm calling myself any one of those. My favorite is "chubby-bubby"....I've got a chubby-bubby butt and chubby-bubby thighs...I"m just a chubby-bubby!

7/22/2005 7:06 PM  
Blogger Hippie girl said....

I would like to hear more about this deit please.

7/24/2005 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License