Saturday, July 23, 2005

Dinner for ONE

As I boasted about my being alone this weekend previously I realized something... I have to eat alone! I cannot remember the last time I ate a meal alone, other than a quick burger or something. I went to Wal-Mart SuperCenter on my quest for a meal for one. I was hungry so that is never good but I have to say that I am rather proud of my selection for my dinner for one. I decided that I was going to have me a nice Chicken Caesar Salad with a Garlic-Cheddar biscuit and for dessert I bought a package of low calorie (smart ones) eclairs. I am patiently awaiting the buzzer to go off and tell me that my biscuits are done, my salad is sitting upstairs waiting for me to dive in and then after our evening walk (me and the pooches) we will come back, watch a move and eat low fat eclairs! (I am so proud of me!lol)

1 Comments:

Blogger Hippie girl said....

Way to go Chris a BIG yay-yay for you.

7/24/2005 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License