Saturday, July 23, 2005

Chris' Challenge

Because Kat yelled at me, lol, Im posting my comment here now...
I would like to make a small challenge to all my Shrinking Sister-Friends... My challenge is simple but will require a commitment from each and every one of us... So, here is my challengeI challenge everyone to take a brief walk every day. It can be in the morning, night, daytime, I dont care. It can be with your kids, spouse or dogs. Lets get ourselves out of our chair and away from our computers for an hour a day!
Eh? What do ya'll say? I am on a damn roll this morning.. LOL.
I told my dog that we are gonna start walking every evening and she ran and got her leash, ffs it was only 9:30 am and she was already ready, she is going to be on pins & needles all day awaiting our evening walk.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kat said....

yelled? ME? I DON'T YELL!!!! I simply speak emphatically, that's totally different than yelling.

Thanks for posting it, Silly Woman!

7/23/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Nickle Annie said....

I put my kids on leashes and walked them. Ohhh, that's not what I was suppose to do.....damn. LOL!

7/24/2005 6:33 AM  
Blogger Jean said....

I will walk each day. I already do because I have a dog. He drags me around the pond several times before I am even awake in the morning and then we walk it again several times, plus an evening walk on the streets. I think that has been helping me stay on track with my diet.

7/24/2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

wtg JCk, I have done my walking for 3 days now and the dogs,as well as my kitten that follows us, love it. We are starting off slow with just a quick jaunt around the block this week and next week we will bump it up to two blocks, and so on and son on. I am so HYPED to have such a great support group to get through this!

7/24/2005 8:03 PM  
Blogger MP said....

You know what I think will work for me. I walk in my office..out to smoke (i need to work on that)..to the printer, the bathroom etc. I would like to set a goal for each day and wear a pedometer. Then when I get home I need to finish whatever I didn't get done that day. That may work. Hmm. This is a huge challenge. I am a sales person and we're selling audible.com I get free book downloads. Once it gets below the 100+ heat index I want to start walking everynight before dinner. Is it better to walk before dinner? After dinner I tend to be in downtime mode.

7/25/2005 6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License