Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Wonders of Water

Holy crap, those diet people were NOT kidding when they said water is the best for losing weight! The hub-unit and and I are big soda drinkers, but when we run out I hit back on the old H20. Amazingly enough, once we had more soda in the fridge, I noticed a difference! Seriously, after two sodas I felt all bloated and weird, and I immediately went back to the water. WalMart sells these HUGE cups that hold exactly 64 oz of water (what yer S'POSED to drink in a day, I guess), and at four bucks it was a steal and an awesome way to carry around JUST what I needed! MUCH easier to carry around ALL the water I'm supposed to have in a day if I'm not running to the fridge every time I need more, and I always end up drinking two mugs full.
Skinny and svelte, here I COME, BABY!
I need to come up with a water-drinking mantra...any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Did you know that by cutting Soda out of your diet completely and drinking water in its place you can drop 10-15lbs in the first two weeks? Its amazing. I lost 60 lbs in about 6 months by cutting soda down to maybe 1 a week and taking a walk daily.

7/24/2005 12:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said....

Water, Water here I come....so long fat, out you run!

7/24/2005 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com