Monday, August 15, 2005

Crappy weekend

Well sorta. I really have to get back on track, I thought I had a totally crappy weekend, but now that I look back on it. Maybe it wasn't that bad. Only a couple lapses. I'm sure I will survive and bounce back as long as I don't have that stupid attitude of "oh my god I failed"

I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been trying hard to get back on track since I got home from Texas. Getting things right with the house, the eating, the family, and getting ready for kiddo to go back to school. Not to mention his trip out of town to the dentist. (yeah I ate healthy that day, fricken fast food)

So, anyhow. My weekend breakdown. I went and got my elbow retaped up, and my foot. I ate 9 non fat ritz crackers with fat free peanut butter on them for breakfast/lunch (I woke up really late) We had leftover spaghetti for dinner (I went real light on the pasta, and had no cheese) Saturday, we dinked around, watched some t.v. and went grocery shopping. We went to a friends for dinner and games. She grilled up some pork chops, so not bad, and had a big salad, and bread, and a big potato dish. I had 1 pork chop, a big amount of salad (no dressing cuz it wasn't fat free or light) half a piece of bread, and no potatoes. I got full and satisfied, and think I did okay on that day. But Sunday, aaarrrrrggggghhhhh we were busy busy busy around the house and Gigantor went out and bought everyone a cheeseburger. I thought, "okay I can do this once" and ate slow so if I got full, I could stop eating. We had grilled/lean steaks, asparagus, and fat free muffin for dinner (so not to bad) But today was "meet your teacher day" at school. So we go up to the school for about an hour. Then I realize it's 2:30 and I haven't fed my kid since 7:30 this morning, and I haven't eaten anything at all. Neither had the hubby, so what do we do, we cave and go to McDonalds. aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh So I had a burger two days in a row, and I feel like shit, both physically and emotionally. I did plan a healthy snack, and I'm gonna get back on track. I just gotta remember one slip once in a while doesn't mean I failed. I'm just gonna keep pluggin along.

Okay I'm tired of whining (I hope I didn't do it to bad) I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall, and make a good dinner, and pack my kids backpack for tomorrow (god I don't want him to go back to school)

Lots of lover shrinkers!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Manic Mom said....

Yup. One slip up does not mean you're on the road to fatty perdition. But it is hard not to feel that way! Keep your chin up, you have a great plan in place, you'll be fine! Besides, you didn't FUBAR totally...two burgers do not make one bucket of lard...even from McDoonaldz.

8/15/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger MP said....

In a whole I think you did GREAT!! Good for you w/ all that life going on around you. I don't think I could not have passed up the potato!

8/16/2005 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com