Friday, August 05, 2005

Diabetic Dieting

I'm also finding that since my recycled hubby is diabetic (no insulin yet, thank god) makes a big difference. He is completely unable to cook (don't ask), so it's all up to me and the kiddles. Which is fine, but I'm not used to it yet. However, in the month that he's been here, we've all gotten healthier. The kids are more likely to complain that we're out of fresh fruits and veggies than to bitch that the chips are gone. Diet pop still sucks rocks, but who said it'd be easy?

Any suggestions or tasty recipes? I'd love to get some quick and easy ones. I'm out of new foods!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hippie girl said....

I can't help much I really don't know about diabetic stuff I know there is alot of natural sugar in stuff but I just wanted to say good luck!

8/06/2005 11:41 AM  
Blogger Tricorum Satisdee said....

I have a recipe for diabetic friendly blueberry creme brulee....Does that help at all?
Does being creme brulee make it a moot recipe?

8/08/2005 7:04 AM  
Blogger Manic Mom said....

I could care less if it's a moot recipe...bring it on! Creme brulee anything sounds soooo sinfully good right now. Wait, creme brulee's are friends, not food. Just doing my twelve step program! Seriously, it sounds dreamy! I'll take it, if you want to give it. With much gratitude!

8/08/2005 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License