Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm kinda back!

Well ladies, I'm back sort of I can tolerate sitting at the computer for a little bit at a time.I'm starting over well not really starting over but getting back on track with my dieting I still can't do much exercising yet.But I can start walking. My Doc. has started me on some vitamin's One is a brain stimulator it stop sugar craves restore chemical balance and feeds the brain. the other is shrimp oil. He told me no more coffee, not because of the caffeine but the oils they process the coffee in are really bad for you they clog your limph glads and thats were we process stuff thru. He is also doing a limph drain thing on me. He also said DO NOT EAT 3 HOURS BEFORE GOING TO BED!!!!!Just doing these things will drop weight. So far so good I've lost 8 pounds in a week. Next week he's starting me on a smoothie type drink for breakfast and in the morning when I first get up He wants me to start drinking water with applecider vinegar and lemon juice. I've been derricking a lot of water and I feel pretty good.
Well that enough for me for now Good luck ladies I sure did miss you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Thats great that you are getting the support of your doctor on this. If I had insurance I would go to mine as well however I have to use my will power and stength to get me through. and WTG on the 8lbs, that is awesome!

8/02/2005 7:36 AM  
Blogger sandegaye said....

Thanks for sharing those tips! Never thought about adding the cider vinegar & lemon to water.
Congrats on the 8#.. you go!

8/03/2005 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License