Sunday, July 31, 2005

Been gone and good

I haven't posted in a few days. I've been busy with Gigantor here in Texas, and we have done some stuff. We are packing my sisters Durango as I write this so we can head out of here at 4 in the morning.

I've been pretty good. Still eating right. Also we got some donuts Thursday morning, yes I did eat two. But kiddo ate a couple and hubby ate some. Then 5 donuts have been sitting on a plate next to this computer since then. I notice there are two left, but ladies. I haven't eaten one single one of them, and I'm not tempted to either. I do splurge and eat a donut or piece of cake once in a while, but the sugar is actually starting to make me feel sick. I have been off of it for two months, so if I have a sugar snack, or sugar soda, I don't feel real good.

I have found the delights of Russell Stovers sugar free candies though. I don't eat much of them, but OMG they help a chocolate craving you get once a month. hehehehe

That is my downfall. Sweets---chocolate is the big one. My hubbies is salty snacks. He can down a bag of chips in one sitting. So...he has really cut himself back too. I am starting to get the baked chips, but they are fricken 4 bucks or more a bag. So we don't do that much.

Anyhow, for the trip home, we did get some jerky, baked chips and cheeto's, and low fat cheese it crackers. And we have water. I'm gonna keep on track ladies. I am so determined.

Could you also keep us in your thoughts and prayers, as we do this 18 hours of travel tomorrow?? I appreciate it. Catch up with you all after I'm home and unpacked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

I am so proud of you and your efforts to stay on top of your diet. And yes, water water and more water... although if you get tired of water Gatorade has a great "fitness water" drink called Propel. It comes in all kinds of different flavors and a 16 oz bottle carried only about 10 calories, Zero Fat and only 3 grams of Carbs.. I love the stuff and drink usually one a day to keep myself hydrated.

Be safe on your drive home and post us when you get back so we know you made it home ok!

7/31/2005 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License