Sunday, July 31, 2005

Better Choices

Today I made a good choice....of course, this good choice took place after eating a piece of chocolate cake for breakfast...but....my bad choice does not invalidate my good choice! I was in a snacking mood earlier....I have lots of "bad" snacks to choose from. I'm not working my plan, yet. I'm swiftly getting to the point where I will be....just not there, yet.

So, what was my good choice? I snacked on sunflower seeds! The kind in the shell...it takes more energy to eat and you don't eat as many as you would the shelled kind.

It's a small step in the right direction. But, as my Mama says, "To eat an elephant you take one bite at a time." That's her version of, "To walk a mile starts with a single step."

1 Comments:

Blogger Burfica said....

Kat, I too get nuts in the shell, that way you can eat this paper cup full, (which is not much) but it takes you like two hours or more. hehehehe Feels like you've been munching non stop. And if it's the good kind of nuts, then you have the amount your allowed anyway.

7/31/2005 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License