Thursday, July 28, 2005

Cutting back

Well I've been trying to cut portions and exercise more. No excersicing yesterday but I started to slice myself a piece of pecan pie..then made it smaller..then only ate half of that. I felt good about that!

Tonight I have my golf lesson..there is my exercise.

The office is buying lunch today and we're having Chinese. I couldn't turn away free fried rice and crab rangoon. At least I'm exercising tonight.

I still haven't weighed myself. I need to do that, easier to set a goal. I'm wearing an 18 right now on the bottom, I'm a bit smaller on the top. I'd like to get to a 14, ultimatley it would be nice to get out of plus sizes all together. Actually I'm in a regular size 18 plus size 16 usually. My pants are a little tight around my waist but if I go up to a 20 they would be ultra baggy on my booty. It's a very uncomfortable time...

All I have is the banana for breakfast though, I didn't bring backup snacks.
Hope you all do well today...baby steps!

3 Comments:

Blogger sandegaye said....

You know, that's how I heard that Dollie Partin lost all her wt a few yrs back. She just cut back on portions. Didn't deny herself anything she wanted, but only took a few bites, rather than the whole portion. She did this, after nearly breaking Burt Reynolds back when he had to haul her around in 'Best Little Whorehouse in Texas'. She nearly went too far w/ it, tipping the scales at under 100#, but her family did an intervention, & she listened (unlike a certain Whitney Houston, we've read about).
Anyway, I like the idea on cutting back & will integrate that w/ the increase in water.. thanks!

7/28/2005 7:14 AM  
Blogger Sandi said....

Got to start somewhere.

7/28/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

I bring several "snacks" with me. I bring peaches, necterines, bananas and slim fast bars (and my hidden popcorn). I keep them with me and if I need them, I eat them if not, I save them for the next day. I am feeling so much better already ladies just from changing my eating habits for the last week. I am so happy and feel good about myself for the first time in months. Yay Yay to us ALL!

7/28/2005 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home