Thursday, July 28, 2005

Inspiration!!

You ladies have truly inspired me. I got up to get something to eat about an hour ago. I got a small bowl of what we refer to as 'bean soup'. Stew meat, pork & beans, brown sugar, ketchup, and onions. ummmm good stuff. Anyway, I also grabbed five cookies, for dessert.
I sat down ate the soup, slowly. Drank some water, and then slowly by breaking off a piece at a time ate two of the cookies.
Guess what? The other three I put back!!

Okay, not much I know, but it makes me feel good. hehehehehe

Hope everyone has had a great day. If you haven't already go over to the Yay Yay's page and get a shot of sunshine I left everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

WTG! I am so proud of you!

I have been doing pretty good so far, other than my little illness setback that left me not hungry at all. I have been eating small portions througout the day, usually fruit or a slim fast bar and drinking my 3-4 glasses of water at the office.

I went to the doctor this morning and was happy that I was actually ONE whole pound lighter than I was a month ago.. lol.. hey, every single pound counts right?

7/28/2005 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home