Monday, August 01, 2005

Discouraging Bastard!

I have been trying to be good and eat right at work. I have my slim fast snack bars, my raisins, popcorn and my rice cakes. Fair enough right?

Well let me tell you a little bit about my discouraging condescending bastard of a boss.
I was talking to one of my co-workers the other day about dieting and how I am trying to do better, yadda yadda, and he comes up behind us and says to me "Well you a lot of junk" to which I replied "No, I really don't eat a lot of junk but I do like the occasional bag of chips or a cookie" He sighed and walked away.
Today I got to work all happy go lucky with my new bag of rice cakes, the yummy ZERO fat caramel kind and he comes in my office to ask me something and see's my bag of rice cakes sitting next to my desk and says to me "You aren't going to lose any weight by eating those" to which I replied "They are completely fat free and better than a bag of chips" and then he said to me "If you really want to lose weight you should call (insert name here), he is on that... " to which I replied "Yes, I know he is on the Slim for Life diet" to which his come back was "Yeah and he's lost 30+ lbs" to which I replied "That's great for (insert name here) however, I am doing this MY way and on MY terms" and then the bastard walked out of my office.
I am a pretty strong person, very strong minded and very opinionated and if I had a half a fucking brain I would call an attorney and sue the pants off this bastard for his harassment. I have many stories about this man and his egotistical too good for any one ass, but I am the kind of person that believes in Karma and I just KNOW that some day this will all come back to him ten fold and he will regret every rude condescending remark he has ever made to me or any other person for that matter. He is just a very disrespectful mean person and I really don't like him but I love my job. I guess I have a love/hate relationship going on huh?
There is nothing worse than trying to do the right thing and having someone discourage you of it. Not only does it make you feel like total shit but it hurts. I am thankfully strong enough of a person to not let his comments effect me and my goals but to someone who is not strong this could be a major set back.
I just want all my Shrinking Sisters to know that I am here for you and will do whatever it takes to be encouraging and supportive of you and your goals. I hope that none of you have a person in your life that is so full of his/her self that they try to hurt others to justify their own inabilities in life, no matter what they be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hippie girl said....

Hey Chris when you said you'd do anything for us did you mean it ? Becuase I could really use some help with mowing the yard!

8/02/2005 6:58 AM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

lol, I told ya already that I would send DA over to do it but I dont do yards.. however, I will encourage and support you, will that work?

8/02/2005 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License