Monday, August 01, 2005

Jeremy update

I guess I'll just copy and post this to both blogs. Here is my Jeremy update.

What I assumed would be an evening at the ER for him to get fluids and a perscription has ended in a weekend at Missouri Baptist Hospital. The routine bloodwork shows he has damaged kidneys. His blood pressure is now stable and today he is going to have a renal untrasound to show the percentage of damage. We'll just have to go from there to figure out what he needs to do different to make sure additional damage isn't done.

It was a lonly weekend when I was at home, extremely quite. I did get about 10 hours sleep Saturday night.

I'm going to work 1/2 day today, his test is this morning so I hope to catch the doctor and results this afternoon.

People keep asking if I need anything. Can I ask someone to cut my grass? I have little trees growing in the yard.

Thanks to all those who sent good wishes and prayers. Somehow I'm remarkable calm through all this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Ditto what I said before.. hehe..

8/01/2005 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License