Friday, August 12, 2005

Huh??

Did you read in today's paper about the lady who went on a strictly McDonald's diet (all 3 meals for about 2000 calories a day).. for 90 days & lost 37 lbs!?
Why am I finding that hard to believe? She says she ate cheesburgers & the whole magilla.. hmmmmm. Sounds like the food chain wants to get back at the 'Super Size Me' movie.

I'm off to go camping for the week-end, where I'll actually eat healthier than I do here at home. However, I tend to binge on sunflower seeds while reading in the hammock. I'll have to pump in lots of water & walk a lot to combat that sodium overload.

Hope you ladies have a fabulous wk-end!

2 Comments:

Blogger MP said....

sunflower seads in a hammock sounds nice...enjoy!

I think that McDonals stuff is fooey. Really anything in moderation is OK..but NOT fast food, except for maybe Jared and the Subway thing.

8/12/2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Hmmm.. I havent read the story but think about it this way... If she was eating more calories prior to dropping down to 2000 calories then yeah, its completely possible.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

I have seen Super Size Me and since seeing it I have even more reason to NOT eat that shit.

8/13/2005 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home