Tuesday, August 16, 2005

feeling good

I'm trying to feel good about the good decisions and not beet myself up over the bad ones. Last night I grilled chicken on the George forman and sliced it up in a salad. Jeremy LOVED it. He said it was nice and light and he didn't feel stuffed. I agreed. I did eat Steak N Shake yesterday for lunch but didn't "supersize" it. I don't really think fast food a couple times a month is going to kill me. I know tonight we're going to the baseball game, chances are I'll have a diet soda and a pretzel or something. It's a baseball game for crying out loud. Can't go to a Cardinal game w/out some sort of ballpark food. That's communist :0)
Jeremy being the sweetie brought me a chocolate bar from 7-11 this weekend. I ate 3 little rectangles..he ate the rest. Felt good about that.
I made a chocolate, banana shake Sunday night. It was yummy. Not going to kill myself over a shake. At least it had fruit in it!
I've been shopping very helthy. Fruits, veggies, lean meats..w/ the occasional bad stuff. ie I got the microwave pulled pork for quick sandwiches tonight. Lunch meat is all low sodium low fat. So this post is basically I fell good about the direction that I'm going. I think it's time for my morning banana! :0)

2 Comments:

Blogger Burfica said....

WAY TO GO MARY PAT!!!!! You did dam good girl. Keep up the good work, and have a dam pretzel will ya? hehehehee I couldn't pass up a giant pretzel if given the chance. They are very few and far between.

8/16/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Great Job MP!

How's the hubby doing?

8/22/2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com