Sunday, July 24, 2005

Bawk - Bawk

Yep, that's me. I am a big chicken! I will state for the record that my weight is right about 195 and I will keep everyone posted on my progress and what is working for me but there aint no way in hell that I will be posting any pics of my fat ass up here! LOL.
Now that I have that off my chest, I would just like to say that I have been a good girl today. And in anticipation of tomorrow and it being Monday and all I went ahead and got my work day meal prepared in advance because I am terrible about.. "Oops, I forgot to make my lunch AGAIN I will be right back, gotta go grab something".. So I figure if I prepare for my work day the night before, after my walk of course, I wont forget to. In doing this I can plan a "healthy" meal instead of having some crap from the nearest fast food joint and when you work in Down Town Denver there are plenty of those around. For breakfast I have a banana and a piece of lightly buttered raisin bread (that I made from scratch) and for lunch I cooked some thin spaghetti noodles and mixed them with some fat free Italian dressing threw in some tomatoes, mushrooms, a sliced pickle and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and for snacks I have a banana and a nectarine. I think that should keep me happy throughout the day. Oh and I will keep some popcorn in my drawer for those "I need something sweet" moments. I know that popcorn isn't sweet but it will kill the craving for that oh so yummy cookie from across the street!
Lord give me strength!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hippie girl said....

Come on yay-yay.If I can do it you can too. You don't have to go down to your unders just any picture will do .you are encourageing my so come on it will be great to see your progress. for me posting was a real committment. come on. I want to see the beautifull women that are my sourse of inspiration.

7/25/2005 6:42 AM  
Blogger Kat said....

Pictures don't have to be posted here on the blog...you could put them in a file on our Yay-Yay Yahoo Group....I'll create a file for us Shrinkers.

7/25/2005 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com