Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Few Tips

I was just sitting here reading everyone, and thought of just a few tips. None of you have to take my advice, but I just thought I would air them. Everyone is talking about salads. God knows I know how fricken boring a salad can get, day after day after day. Jazz it up a little. You can add some lean meat. Some grilled chicken, some fish, little crab meat. Also if you get bored, open up a can of mandarin oranges and add it. Or some sliced strawberries. Or any other berry you like. It add's just a touch of sweet to the dish. I also like to add nuts. I do almonds or my all time favorite is pine nuts. You can cook up two pieces of the extra lean turkey bacon, and have with your salad for protein, or even boil and slice up one egg. Just a few thoughts on how not to get overly bored with your salad.

Oh and for you chocoholics. I am a major major chocolate fanatic. And I don't do much of the "not real chocolate chocolate" cuz it better dam well taste like chocolate for me to like it. Well I have found the Carb Selection box brownie mix, taste just like the "real stuff" also the snack wells sugar free cookies, ROCK and Russel Stovers has an excellent line of sugar free chocolate candies, that I would never know was sugar free if nobody told me. I try to keep just a few of these on hand for those big chocolate cravings.

I have a few AWESOME recipe's but I can't figure out the stupid file thing. So if Kat won't kill me, I might post one every once in a while. They are really short, cuz I'm not into doing the whole, "slave over a hot oven" thing. And lets face it people, we are all in a hurry, and want something easy and cheap. So that's what I got. hehehehe

Happy Tuesday everyone. I need to go do some dishes, laundry and floors. I should work on my Avon too. I need to keep busy so I don't get to depressed. First day of school and all, I didn't want my baby to go back. sniffle. LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said....

I won't kill anyone for posting recipes on here! I'm too busy to care where you post them. If someone who does know how to post a text file into our recipe folder on Yahoo would copy and paste the recipes into that....I would greatly appreciate it!

I'm so glad that you're staying on track Burfy! YOU rock!!!

8/19/2005 10:55 PM  
Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

thanks for the tips Burfica!

Hope you are feeling better, I read your blog yesterday.

8/22/2005 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com