Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Slackerrrrrr!!!

Well, I have no excuses for myself. It's not that I've been busy, I'm just very negligent (did I spell that right?). Anyway, I started out at 276 and went down to 256. That's 20 pounds people!!! But I don't feel any lighter and my clothes certainly disagree I lost that much. Now for about 2 months, I have maintained my 256 and I've gone up a few pounds and down a few pounds. Never lower than 256... I'm SO ready to hit 249, so cheer me on gals. Today I'm on vitamins (which I believe will help alot since I'm deficient in so many of them) and I have a goal of 5,000 steps a day (which sounds hard, but really I should be doing more than that!) and a goal of drinking 10 glasses of water a day. Do you think I can do it? I've been shopping alot more lately (trying to get in touch with my feminine side) and I realized I LOVE clothes. Just not the ones I can fit into! (Did you notice there's a crap-load of these parentheses in my post today?). And due to that, I'm more determined than ever to work my hardest to fit into those clothes. I'm tired of sacrificing style for what fits.... I think ya'll can relate.

Anyway I'm sorry that I contributed to the slowing of the posts and as of today, I will be posting regularly. C'mon girls, let's get back into this!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Good for you Kami! I know you can do this!

As for me, I have no excuses other than the fact that I have been so damn busy I cant see striaght.

I have managed to lose a few pounds but nothing signifigant.

Keep up the good work!

10/04/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Burfica said....

whoooooohoooooo lets get this party rollin again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/04/2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger sandegaye said....

Good for you Kami! Keep it going.. I'm going to try & get better at this thing too!

10/10/2005 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License