Monday, July 25, 2005

MP's Weight issues

OK, here is my deal. I KNOW I can loose weight I just don't do it. I am a HUGE procrastinator and tend to be lazy.

I'm not quite 5'4 and weigh around 200 lbs. Most people would never believe that because I really do hide my weight pretty well. I mean it's obvious I'm over weight but I don't think anyone would believe I'm at 200 lbs.

1. I need to loose weight due to heath reasons. Nothing the doctor has told me but common sense. I see how my mom struffles w/ her weight at near 80 years old and I know I don't want that. I am starting to really feel it, I get tired easily and get winded going up and down the stairs. I shake my head when I see myself naked, it's just not a pretty site.

2. What I am doing is drinking lots of water and not alot of alcohol. That is a good thing.

Now here is what I am NOT doing that I need to do.

3. Exercise. I will take Chris walk challenge. I think I may start there then move to something more later. I really want to take an aqua arerobics class but I'm a little tight on funds to go to the Y. I have light weights at home and a mat, maybe I'll need to get a half hour of that in while I watch tv. I'm going to start w/ the walking tomorrow.

4. Proportions. I know I ate 3 portions of my pasta I made last night. I think I should have been able to get buy on less than that.

5. Eating RIGHT and eating SMART...which means eat fruit, vegetables, cut back on fried foods and overloads of desserts.

I initially started a blog regarding what was "going in" and was going to keep a daily journal of what I ate. When it's on "paper" I think we tend to freak a little and NOT eat so poorly. What do we think?? First one with a meal under their belt starts a post about what they are eating...good or bad...and we just post what we're actually eating..what I mean is in comments..not 50 different posts that state "water, cottage cheese, fruit"..you know what I mean?

I don't have a picture...hmmm I'll look but that is great. ps you guys are the only ones that know that I hit 200 on the scale. Not even mom knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said....

Did you know that the Smart Ones eclairs taste EXACTLY like a regular eclair with 65% less fat?? I am SOOOOO in love with these damn things. I hate diet anything, as I have stated before but OMFG these are awesome! I think I will have to buy more "smart ones" desserts!

7/25/2005 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com