Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lets get the party rollin

I think we should all get hyped up about losing again. I know it's fall, and most people go into a shut down/depression kind of mode. Well...lets not let that happen ladies.

I had been struggling with exercise issues. I have such bad knees and ankles, and problems with my back, and hips. That it hurts to the point of crying to exercise. When I went to Texas we did tons of water aerobics. And that is zero impact, but I could tell I was losing weight. Well...back home there is no water aerobics. So...I've been trying to walk, but haven't been overly successful. I also started doing my mothers exercise for arthritics tape. But that didn't do much of anything for me. So...I dig around in my video tapes, and find my Richard Simmons-Dance your Pants off tape. I used to do this tape every day 5 days a week with a friend before I gained another 100lbs. Anywhoo. I decided that I could do some of the stuff. So...this morning, I put it in, and stand up to do the first routine, trying my best to do all the movements. Than I sat in a chair and continued to march my feet and do all the arm movements to 3 other songs (his songs aren't short people) And boy did I keep my heart rate up, and I was a sweatin fool. I thought if I could do that all week. Then my goal for next week is to stand for two of the songs, and do a total of 5 all together, and up it accordingly. I can tell you that I felt the endorphines moving. I felt down, and "why the hell try" attitude when I started, but boy oh boy was I fired up and feeling good afterwords. Now of course my legs are all like jello and wobbly, But that will only get better with time.

COME ON LADIES WE CAME HERE TO CHEER EACH OTHER ON, AND TO DO OUR BEST. GET BACK ON THE PARTY WAGON AND LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Manic Mom said....

Yay Yay! Sounds great to me! Of course, I'm a wee bit manic right now, so that could explain my excitment. I'll drag out my Tae-Bo tapes! Talk about sweating! Woo hoo! We'll be thin goddesses in no time now!

10/08/2005 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://shrinkingyay-yays.blogspot.com

Yay-Yay Pages
  • Yay-Yays Home Page
  • Information Page
  • Yay-Yays' Yo-Yos
    Yay-Yays Recipes
    Available to Yay-Yays only
  • Our Recipes
    Shrinking Yay-Yays
  • Burfica
  • Butchy
  • Heather
  • Hippigirl
  • JC
  • Kami
  • Linda
  • Manic Mom
  • Mary Pat
  • Melody
  • Nickle Annie
  • Pryncess Kat
  • Queenie
  • Sandegaye
  • Sandi
  • Titanium Rose
    Past Posts

    Looking Back

    Inspired by

    Shrinkers

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Who Links Here
    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!


    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License