Thursday, November 03, 2005

We Can Do It!

If I can do it, all y'all can. No kidding. According to the doctor's office, I've actually gained weight, but I'm losing inches in all the right places (not counting my eroding derriere) and building muscle. He told me he'd rather see me put on four or five pounds of muscle than simply lose 20 pounds. So, take it from me, Mistress Refuse to Give Up Chocolate or Drink Diet Pop, if I can improve my health, you can too!

Now, I've posted twice (a minor miracle) and it's been almost a month since my last one with no one else posting updates in between. Time for the rest of you to 'fess up or shout out in celebration!

I'll be watching!

1 Comments:

Blogger sandegaye said....

OK, count me back on the bandwagon. I'm on day 6 of my modified Atkins.. & I've lost 5#. I only backslid one day while Juliepoolie was here visiting me (She makes a divine caramel apple pie & white bean salsa.. oh my!)
But I'm trying harder now.. lotsa water.. exercising some.
We have a vacation to an island coming up in Dec.. now that's pressure!

11/08/2005 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home